As with our lending products, we concentrate on providing affordable and flexible accounts for today’s small to medium-sized business while offering the personal service you deserve and FDIC insurance you expect.
Low fees and low balance requirements make Woodlands Bank the place for your business to gain a competitive edge.
Business Checking Account
Businesses will love the simplicity of our straight-forward checking account. Major characteristics of this account include:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No deposit fees
- No per item fees
- Overdraft protection available to qualified businesses
- Re$ubmitIt Electronic Check Recovery Service
Cash Management Account
This account enables businesses to earn interest on funds by automatic transfers, or ‘sweeps’, to an investment account daily. Features include:
- No fees
- Competitive rates
- Backed by U.S. Treasury or U.S. Government agency issue
- Compensating balance** required
Money Market Account
Let your company’s money work harder. For businesses that carry larger balances, a Money Market Account from Woodlands Bank allows you to earn higher interest while keeping company funds liquid.
- $2,500 Minimum opening deposit
- $2,500 Minimum daily balance in order to earn disclosed annual percentage yield (APY) and avoid service fees
- Interest accrues on daily collected balance
- Monthly limit of 6 preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card and similar transactions
* Debit transactions include pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfers to another account or a third party.
** For more details, please contact one of our commercial account officers.
For more information, please contact one of our convenient community offices. We offer convenient and easy-to-remember Bankers’ Hours at every location: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon.